Thursday 21 June 2012


Hello My name is Christina Middelbeek-Harrison and I am a student of Clevedon School, and I am one of the Clevedon school bloggers to keep the community informed of what is happening to room 6.


For those who don't know we are upgrading the oldest part of our school which one of them is room 6 and I am the class blogger for that classroom. Some other bloggers and I went to meet with Mrs Schumacher to go and see what the builders have done and what the plan is to come. But firstly we had about 10 minutes to write up what questions we would ask the builders while we were in the process of discovering what they had done so far. My questions were.....

What did you think of the state the classrooms were in before you started working on them?
Very dilapidated!! (Mr Chalmers, the head builder told us that). 

What unusual things have you found so far?
A pocket knife in one of the walls.


Is this project going to plan so far? 
Yes it is all going to plan.

What classes were the oldest?  
Definitely rooms 5 and 6.

So far they have begun to take out the walls and sketch up the big plan that will be happening to room 6. When I first got to go into room 6 I was shocked at what they had done so far because they'd only been working on it for a week! So I was pretty impressed at what they had done so far.

Here are some photos of room 6 on its way to being 
stripped bare.....





There will be another blog up soon!

Thank you

Christina Middelbeek- Harrison
Reporter for Clevedon School

No comments:

Post a Comment